Monday, September 13, 2010

Wedding photography



       So as you all can see I finally started a blog! It is going to take me a while to get all caught up but here are a few photos from some of the weddings I photographed this summer.  These weddings took place in Kelowna, Penticton and Vernon. Each wedding was absolutely beautiful and unique in their own way. 
       David and Mandy had a very simple wedding, yet it was very tastefully put together. They were so much fun to work with. We had an awesome day with awesome weather and ended the day at the Lake country fire hall where David works. This made for some GREAT photos!
Tania and Chris were a hoot! There were many laughs and good times. They got married on his parents property in Vernon and it was absolutely gorgeous. Weather was great and the day went so well! 
      Jake and Juliana, my first wedding of the season..... what can I say, how can you go wrong when you are dealing with a couple that look like Ken and Barbie! The wedding party was full of jokes and we all had a blast finding unique areas downtown kelowna to take our photos. Including some very stinky alley ways. Thanks for putting up with the stench it was definitely worth the photo!!
       Thanks to everyone for a GREAT season so far and I look forward to my next wedding this week with Tim and Sam! And hopefully I can manage to keep this blog up to date lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment