Saturday, October 9, 2010

What a doll!!!




























As if this is not one of the cutest little girls you have EVER seen! Oh my..... She is such a gorgeous baby. Congrats to mom and dad! This Newborn photo session was done in my studio I played around with the natural light which I thought there was not enough of but to my surprise it worked out quite well. When I created my studio I just "thought" it would not give enough natural light so I went out and bought some fancy lights (which are still great to have!) but still..... you can't beat natural light. This session has to be one of my favorite newborn photo shoots to date. I had so many little girly props I had been working on and finally got to use some of them. Thanks so baby Anaya for being such a stunning model!

No comments:

Post a Comment